cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

My TalkTalk email address has been hacked/compromised: August 2024

SamsonMan
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hello, looking for some advice.

My email address appears to have been hacked/compromised, and this is causing me considerable stress and anxiety.

For example, I sent an email this morning, from my iphone, to one person. It did not send, the insert message was : " message not sent, too many recipients".

What can I do to fix this issue ? Would appreciate some technical advice.

Thanks,

SamsonMan

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi SamsonMan, have you tried resetting the password? Use the password reset tool for this. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

@Darxide, you must start your own thread- please return to the message board and click on start a topic. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Darxide
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Hi there, i'm having the same issue with my sons email account. His email password has been changed without his consent and has locked him out. The only way i could think of was to log in to my account on the TalkTalk web portal and change his password there but the manage email is temporarily unavailable due to background work. So, i'm at a loss like you. Not really what you wanted to hear i know, but you're not alone. 😞

0 Likes