cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

My emails are going in to spam in both hot mail , g mail and possibly more

ehart
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

My emails are going in to spam on g mail and hot mail accounts and possibly more I am unaware of. This is causing me major problems as I am replying to emails and then wondering if the recipient ever got the reply so having to text them to check but don't always have a number.  This has been going on for months and is causing me serious issues

I have also had people / companies telling me they sent emails multiple times and I have never received them and they are not in my spam.

If this isn't resolved soon I will need to change to an alternative provider  

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

Mail sent by TalkTalk is fully authenticated and should be delivered to recipient's Inboxes. Gmail are ignoring that and dumping a lot of mail into Spam folders without checking if its genuine or not. Recipients need to check their Spam folders regularly and select any new mail and hit the Report as not spam button to tell Gmail to deliver that message and all future mail from you into the Inbox.

But if multiple email services are marking your mail as spam then you should stop sending mail until you've scanned your email devices for viruses, trojans and other malware that may be adding spam content to your outgoing mail.

Maybe that's why some mail services have put a stop on sending to your mailbox?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution