cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Outlook problem

iankeyes
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 4 of 4

error message, can't resolve
Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for obscured for customer security reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for obscured for customer security Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

IanK
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi Ian, I see you've sent me a personal message, but Gondola has got you covered here on the community. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 4

Hi Ian

You sent me a couple of PM's. However, not supplied screenshots or answered my question.

You have said that webmail is working for both send and receive so that's perfect.

You say Outlook sending is ok but not receiving mail messages.

Feels like there's incorrect or corrupted settings.

I'd still like to see server settings screenshots.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gondola
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Screenshot the incoming and outgoing server settings for me to check. Image edit to obscure the first part of your email address before the @ symbol before you upload here using the camera icon above this Reply area.

Which version of Outlook are you using?

Test webmail access to make sure that is allowing you to receive and send mail messages.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution