email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk Mail Limited

benarty
Team Player
Message 11 of 11

My wife is getting the message below when she tries to open her emails. Is this a scam? We have had a TalkTalk account for about 20 years since the days of Lineone and Pipex. and we also have our broadband account with  TalkTalk. When my wife selects option 2 to link to our broadband account is does not recognise the email address or password. I have a Pipex email address and currently have not receive this message.

Any advice would be appreciated.

TalkTalk.JPG

10 REPLIES 10

benarty
Team Player
Message 1 of 11

All sorted thanks.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 11

Hi benarty, please add your wife's email address to your community profile in private notes and I'll take a look at this for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 11

Hi benarty 

Managing your email in My Account

The section Email not showing in MyAccount has the instructions to follow. All you need is the lineone email address and its current password. 

What part are you having troubles with? What error message do you get if the lineone email address is not added to the My Mailboxes list? Maximum of 5 addresses allowed per customer. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 4 of 11

Not yet. Some assistance would be appreciated.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

OK, have you added the lineone email address to your MyAccount?

Email not showing in My Account

benarty
Team Player
Message 6 of 11

Many thanks that worked.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 7 of 11

Hi benarty 

Do you know the email address you use to  login here to your customer MyAccount?  Enter that email address and select Email me a link to login.

Are you now logged in to your customer MyAccount?

Message 8 of 11

I will manage if I can get logged to my account! I have reset the password six times now and it still says incorrect password or email when I try to log in. I have cleared my history and cache to no  avail. I will try with different browser from Chrome, but I am about to  give up on TalkTalk. Any suggestions would be appreciated.  

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 9 of 11

Hi @benarty 

Do you need help to add the lineone email address to your customer MyAccount? 

Gondola
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

Hi benarty 

The message is genuine.

The lineone email address needs to be added to your TalkTalk Consumer home broadband customer MyAccount.  You just need to know the email address and password. Follow the advice here:

Email not showing in My Account

Upgrade your legacy mail password

I've also included some advice on upgrading the password and password recovery because password recovery Reset details have not been set up for the lineone email address.