cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

TalkTalk blocking all emails from Gmail

SteveHinch
First Timer
Private Message
Message 19 of 19

TalkTalk has blocked all emails to my account from anyone sending emails from Gmail.  See image below.  How can this be fixed?  The error code is:-

552 5.2.0 mXhhp6QoQbKhVmXhip0Otc Content rejected (TT992)

image.png

18 REPLIES 18

Speedwell
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 19

Mine is working too, thanks

Message 2 of 19

Hi Steve, thanks for confirming that its working. I've had no information as to the cause yet. I'm guessing someone at cloudmark made a mistake but don't take that as definite.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

SteveHinch
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 19

Hi Ady

Gmails are now being received and this appears to be the case for other users.  What was the problem?

Steve

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 19

Hi all, are you all still receiving from Gmail now?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 19

@SteveHinchliffe  I finally found webchat and reported it to them before 1pm. It appeared to me that nno one knew about a fault which actually started yesterday!!!!

0 Likes

Speedwell
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 19

That's good news. Thanks to all who fixed it

0 Likes

Message 7 of 19

Yes, Gmail is coming through now to my TalkTalk account.

0 Likes

royjack
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 19

I had the same problem Emails from Gmail to talktalk were Blocked Content rejected  TT992

BUT IT'S NOW WORKING     HOPE YOU'RE OK TOO

😁

SteveHinchliffe
First Timer
Private Message
Message 9 of 19

There are lots of other chats with the same issue but it seems someone at TT has taken notice as everything seems to be OK now

Speedwell
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 19

My wife & I are also having this problem and look forward to reading the solution

0 Likes

Rochelle
Insightful One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 19

I have been in touch with webchat!!   They seemed to be completely unaware of the problem. I let them know in no uncertain terms that it was affecting thousands of customers!! 

jaicarr
First Timer
Private Message
Message 12 of 19

I'm also adding my name to the list too in the hope that somebody from TT will get back to reply to this topic and I'll be included in their feedback.  Thanks to everyone for taking the time & trouble to comment.  It's good to know you're not alone!

0 Likes

SteveHinchliffe
First Timer
Private Message
Message 13 of 19

Both my wife's and my TalkTalk accounts block emails from Gmail but TalkTalk will send to Gmail with no trouble - same as muscato.  TalkTalk need to sort this out as must be widespread

SteveHinchliffe
First Timer
Private Message
Message 14 of 19

It is affecting both my account and my wife's so probably a widespread problem which TalkTalk need to address urgently.  I agree that sending TalkTalk to Gmail is not a problem - it is the reverse direction that causes the issue.

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 15 of 19

I've sent gmails to two different TalkTalk accounts and both are blocked. The other way round TalkTalk to gmail works

0 Likes

quaywepre
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 16 of 19

Same here - it is blocking all email from gmail - had several different gmail accounts attempt to contact me who get same error.  Massively frustrating and impacting, appreciate quick response.  (Content rejected (TT992))

0 Likes

Rochelle
Insightful One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 17 of 19

Mine too since yesterday and I have missed important emails because of it!! 

majusmith
First Timer
Private Message
Message 18 of 19

I have the same issue, although I am only certain that it blocks emails from one particular Gmail account, as I have not received mail from others. Emails from this account were previously received without any problem. I would be very interested to hear how we can resolve this.