cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Tiscali

pickers
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

My Tiscali email address is still not working in Outlook 13 - so over 24 hours now.   It's been fine since the last failure in 2023.  Basic question: is this going to get fixed as I use Tiscali as my main home account.  I also have a Talktalk email address and this is working fine in Outlook 13.  

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Morning,

Thank you for confirming and we will feed this back.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thanks Ady. You're spot on (as always). It now works but there could have been an e mail in advance of the change that the old Tiscali imap address was being dumped.

Cheers

Pickers

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Ok in that case you need to use the settings in the help article I linked to and you HAVE to use those settings for it to work.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

pickers
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Hi Ady

My Talktalk address is working fine and the settings instructions only appear to be relevant to Talktalk addresses - unless I'm missing something.  My Tiscali address is IMAP with the following details:  In -imap.tiscali.co.uk   Out - smtp.tiscali.co.uk  Incoming - 993 SSL  Outgoing - 587 TLS .  I don't have a STARTTLS on either email address but the Talktalk address is working

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi pickers, please confirm that you're using the current correct settings for TalkTalk email. 

You can find the settings in the Email Settings help article.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.