cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Unable to access Tiscali emails in Outlook/IOS phone/or any email client since Friday 17th Feb

johnthornton
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hello Ady,  I see you are being inundated with similar messages about this problem.  My wife uses a Tiscali address  ( 1 of my 5 subsiduary addresses) linked to my account.   She has not been able  to receive her emails either on her IOS phone or her PC (Outlook 2021).  It seems impossible to change settings  and it keeps  asking for a password.  The password is there and is correct as she can receive all her emails by logging in to  Webmail. The Talktalk account is in my name and both my own addresses (one is Lineone and the other is Tiscali) are  working OK  even with POP.  I would be very grateful if you could put me on the list of accounts to be unblocked  and you will find my wife's Tiscali address in the private notes section of my personal profile.  This is a horrendous oversight by Talktalk and I have been a customer for more than 20 years , but  will have to consider changing if this issue is not  speedily addressed.

3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

You're most welcome. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

johnthornton
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi Ady, 

Thank you very much again for your prompt attention in unlocking my wife's  problem mailbox when using an email client.  I have checked  all our devices and they are  working now.

Regards,  John Thornton 

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Johnthornton, I've added you to the list of mailboxes to be restored to normal function. Unfortunately we've been forced to take this action as we have tens of thousands of mail users not using secure settings this makes all mail users vulnerable. We'd sent out mails asking nicely, and it became obvious that we'd have to take enforcement action in the way we have to protect the network. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.