cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Update problems

MartinFol
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I have just updated my webmail and can no longer see my saved folders. Does anyone know what has happened to them?

Also for the last 2 hours I have not recieved any emails this is most unusal as I normally get 50 per hour?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Try selecting this login link: https://apps-legacy.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite

TalkTalk Mail is for UK residents only but I'm not aware that this link has been blocked and unavailable outside the UK. If that's the case then using a VPN and selecting a UK host server would overcome such a block.

There was TalkTalk Mail maintenance last night for improvements and some users are seeing the new style interface via an Internet browser. But that mailbox interface does not yet link to the mailbox containing the customer emails and folders. So, to sign in to the active mailbox use the above link.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

MartinFol
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

I have tried using the legacy link but all I get is server not found. I am not currently in the UK.

0 Likes

MartinFol
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Not only have i lost all my folders, the emails I knew where in my inbox but also I have not recieved an email for 3 hours which is unheard of even in the middle of the night. This is a disaster as there are some emails in my folders I still require 15 years after I put them there.

What is happening I am loosing a lot of business here as it is my work email also?

0 Likes