cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Very occasionally an email fails to arrive in my talktalk inbox

Roy_Harrison
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 1 of 1

Very occasionally an email fails to arrive in my talktalk inbox. In the past I have had instances where people send to both my gmail and talktalk accounts to demonstrate that the talktalk inbox consistently fails to receive the email. This is a long-term issue and is extremely rare. About 8 months ago I did spend a long time on a chat with a talktalk technical help person who suggested that there was no way this should happen, but it does. I am suggesting that talktalk should look at their email architecture as there must be a flaw in there in this respect. I am sorry I can't be more specific but if no-one points this out, it certainly won't change. The latest email was to send me tickets to an event from the box office company Spektrix. In discussions with the manager of the venue for the event concerned, she stated: "Oh I have heard about this before with talktalk and Spektrix (our ticketing system).".  I don't regard talktalk email as totally reliable, but I have so many aspects of my online life associated with this email address that I am loath to try to change at the moment, but I do have to spend time chasing and checking when I shouldn't have to. I have a supsicion that some attachments can provoke the issue, but this is speculation.

I hope talktalk can do something about this one day!

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0