cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

email not sending

Titibizer
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I have a tiscali email address. I use TalkTalk's webmail service on my PC and a Samsung mail client on my phone, and I cannot send emails from either of them. Very frustrating!  Any solution?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi  Titibizer 

TT608 means that the TalkTalk Mail platform has detected multiple logins to your mailbox and such that the system thinks that your password has been discovered. As a result the mailbox has been restricted and a limit put on sending mail.

As a precaution in the case of a compromised password you should change and upgrade the password to lock out any unauthorised sign ins. The restriction on sending may last for 24 hours.

Did you have multiple devices signed in and are any using a VPN, perhaps as part of security software like Norton or AVG, for example? In the event that you were using a VPN and making multiple concurrent logins yourself then make sure the VPN is set to use a UK host server. Try to avoid having sign ins from multiple geographic locations e.g. from your home and at the same time from your work based VPN.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Titibizer
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4
I have taken a screenshot from Settings page on Samsung phone but cannot see way to attach it here.
Error message on TalkTalk webmail is "Message could not be sent to the following recipients: [ xxxxxxxxxxx] (554 - 554 5.2.0 BytDrFlnxeKzB Sender Denied (TT608)
Thank you.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

You ought to be able to sign in, select New email and send mail messages using TalkTalk Mail access via an Internet browser to your tiscali.co.uk mailbox.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail tiscali.co.uk email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

If sending is failing then what's the error message?

The Samsung email app also needs to use the correct settings. Screenshot the incoming and outgoing server settings, image edit to obscure the first part of your tiscali.co.uk email address and upload here using the picture icon above this Reply area.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution