cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

emails incorrectly.identifying as spam

Gpr111
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

despite 2hr tel call to talktalk to solve I emails.from one particilar.source identified by talktalk systems as being spam even in talktalk webmail.

Souof emails.tell me they cannot do anything as its due to talktalk.

I can click on email and say its not spam buy future emails still identified as spam.

Please.help

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

A further email from 

noreply@intelligentgolf.co.uk was recieved in my spam folder at 12.03pm today 18th sept 2024.

Is it possible that whole domain intelligentgolf.co.uk needs to be assigned NOT spam. 

Please make further attempts to rectify situation.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

I've added it to the list. I suspect our filters are a little too aggressive in trying to keep spam to a minimum.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gpr111
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

the sender is noreply@intelligentgolf.co.uk and intelligentgolf is utilised by my golf club to send out emails to.the.golf membership. 

I havencontacted golf club and they have contacted intelligent golf but they cannot do anything as the source of the problem is talktalk.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi Gpr111, please provide the senders email address and we can look into this for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes