cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

emails sent from MyMFT.nhs.co.uk

stevew5
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

If anyone has tried to log in to their NHS MFT account - and was wondering why the verification email NHS sent to your talk talk account wasn't reaching you — could you please contribute to this thread.

NHS has said to me this problem is well known to their staff and I think talk talk are also aware

any updates or advice next week would be most appreciated

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

I'm still waiting for an update from the team. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

stevew5
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 9

Hi all, I have changed my email address as i need to access information from the NHS. I hope this matter is resolved sooner rather than later. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi stevew5, normally when an incident happens we'll see dozens of new posters about an issue. If they post in 1 thread we see 1 thread. If they post in individual threads we'll see dozens and can easily identify, locate the user and the relevant information required by the incident team. I know it feels like if you're all in the same thread it supports your claim, but the system doesn't highlight your thread to me as having 1 or 100 posters just that there's 1 thread. More threads more quickly points to a wider problem.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

stevew5
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 9

Hi Ady - Just so I am aware for next time - if 10 people raise a new thread for the same subject - that in turn will give you several keywords that are the same, so you can then raise the problem to a higher level?  just trying to understand to make it easy for people to start a new thread

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

@davep, staff replied on your own thread earlier, and it's better that you follow up there.

Remember that there is an automated workflow, so from the support end it will be more helpful if you follow that advice.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 6 of 9

Slight problem to opening new threads is that, as in this case, they have different subject title for the same problem. 

You may be aware that MFT is Manchester Hospitals Trust.  There are maybe just the 2 of us on here, but others may well not know about this for the simple reason they are not  seeing emails from there.  I only found out when my contact phoned me and told me emails were being rejected.  I think it has happened before as the contact said they hadn't been able to send messages to my tiscali address earlier last month. 

I guess automated messages may be sent for appointments where a bounce back may never be observed by a person.  It can have important consequences. 

I have read on here there are others having rejected emails from other sites. 

Is there a way this can be escalated to get a more rapid response?

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hi stevew5, I've raised an incident for this issue. As I am now aware of 2 of you not receiving messages from the mft address. Incidentally, its much better if everyone starts their own thread to give me a quicker and more direct affected customer count based on keywords. 

Ady

0 Likes

davep
Insightful One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

I'll keep an eye out for your replies.