cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

my email have been turned to webmail access only

Barbers117
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Since the beginning of the month and an update of my account with talktalk, my access no longer load on my iphone and ipad. I check the settings (IMAP...) and it is all as requested. It seems that my email is now on webmail access only so can you please turned it back on full access?

Thank you

Margaret Crisp

Margaret
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

It may be a day or two before you get a staff response, @Barbers117.

Your thread is in the queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Thank you. I did check all the settings on the iphone and the ipad and it is all correct.  From what I read on this community, others had the same issue and it seems to be because they did were on webmail access only. I do have access to my email when connecting on my laptop so it does look like this is the same. In all the others thread, a talktalk adviser joined in and mentioned they were changing the email setting so they could access email from all devices rather than just being webmail. So now waiting to have a Talktalk adviser spotting my message and hopefully doing the same.

Thanks a lot for your help though.

Margaret
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

@Barbers117,

Take a look at the settings for Tiscali in this thread: https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email/Tiscali-Emails-not-being-received-in-Outlook-but-are-in-my....

I no longer have a Tiscali email address to test with. Never-the-less, I would say the settings mentioned in that thread look right.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

I see @Barbers117 not sure that makes a difference as it's your apple products having the issue but your post has been escalated and you should hear soon. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline number and/or account number so your account can be identified. Please don't post personal information here. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

My email is Tiscali email address not an icloud one. It used to work perfectly but now it is on web access only so I need someone at TalkTalk to change it to full access again. thank you

Margaret
0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Barbers117 have you checked this out?

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/102562#:~:text=Make%20sure%20you've%20turned,Data%2C%20then%20turn%2....

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes