cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Connection is absolute garbage

Davidddd34
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I am on a Fibre 65 package, every evening for the past week the connection has been dropping constantly. It's absolutely fine during the day but after about 9pm it's constantly losing connection and the light on the router flashes orange for a few minutes and comes back on solid white, it then works for 5-10 minutes before losing connection again. 

We have a Sky glass TV, so can't watch it when this happens, last night it took nearly two hours to watch to watch a 50 minute program. 

It's absolutely ridiculous, if not resolved soon I'm getting a new provider and Talktalk can do one. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Morning,

Do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi Davidddd34

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

If you would like the support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond. Bear in mind that it may take a day or two because of the Bank Holiday weekend. 

0 Likes