cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

FIBRE SPEEDS HAVE DROPPED BELOW GUARANTEED

DEGSY541
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 16 of 16

Hi-today my speeds for fibre are very slow-below talk talk guaranteed-just tested now down is 23/up is 7-have switched router off for 30 minutes-to no avail.No noise on telephone line,and router is plugged directly into my master socket.Is it possible line needs a re-sync?

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15

Message 1 of 16

Hi DEGSY541

No, the eero wont work with the Sagemcom hub, you would need to get an additional eero if you wanted to extend the wireless range.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 16

Hi Michell,

So my eero should work with your 5364 modem router?If so what is the correct set up as I have tried and it will not give me an internet connection?

thanks,

0 Likes

Message 3 of 16

Hello,

We have eero's and wifi hub routers but we wouldn't provide both together as it would be one or the other connected. If the eero range needs to be extended then we would advise adding additional eeros to the current eero set up.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 4 of 16

Hi Michelle,

The 5364  modem router is the one supplied by talk talk.I believe you supply this with eero for some of your fibre plans,so it should work,are are the latest 5364 modem routers you supply with eero have adjusted settings?
0 Likes

Message 5 of 16

Good morning,

As far as I'm aware it's not possible to connect a different router to the eero. Are you experiencing slow speeds?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 6 of 16

Hi Debbie,

I have your 5364 modem router.How do I connect it to Eero 6?Do I have to change any modem settings,as it won't connect to internet?

thanks.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 16

Hi DEGSY541

That's great news, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Debbie

0 Likes

DEGSY541
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 8 of 16

hi Debbie,

thanks for getting back to me-all sppeds ok. now-back to normal--

Down--43.68 mbps.Up-10.16 m.b.p.s.

thanks.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 16

Hi DEGSY541

Sorry for the delay.

How's the connection/speed been since your last post?

0 Likes

DEGSY541
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 10 of 16

Hi Chris,

re-tested today,switched router off agaoin for 30 minutes--all ok now--Down--43.68 mbps.Up-10.16 m.b.p.s.

thanks.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 16

OK thanks, have a great weekend 🙂

Chris

0 Likes

DEGSY541
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 12 of 16

Hi Chris,

Will try tomorrow,as away from home now,will let you know, speeds after switching off again for half an hour.

0 Likes

Message 13 of 16

Could you try switching the router off for 30 minutes again please, I can't really see any reason why throughput speeds are so low compared to sync speed

Chris

0 Likes

DEGSY541
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 14 of 16

Hi Chris,I measured speeds at my.desktop pc.hardwired ethernet cable to to router.The wireless speeds are at lot lower than they have been,download is in 20s.upload about 6.All used to be in 40s  for download,wireless and hardwired.If you got stated speeds at my router,do you think router output is faulty?

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 15 of 16

Hi DEGSY541,

Line test is passing and sync speed is 46.4Mbps, are your throughput speeds still low?

Chris

0 Likes