cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Frequencies to 2.4 GHz and 5GHz

First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

We are unable to use our printer so the frequency needs to be split.

we have been onto HP support and they have asked us to get in touch with you

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 5

What make/model of router are you using? I cannot see why you would need to split the SSIDs, if the printer only works on the 2.4GHz band, then it won't know anything at all about the 5GHz band. Please can you explain exactly what the problem is & what error messages if at all do you get?

The information below is provided by TalkTalk, for confirmation please contact @Debbie-TalkTalk or@Michelle-TalkTalk.

KeithFrench is one of our valued Community Stars and can help with a range of issues related to wireless and networking. At times he may ask you to send him test results via a Private Message to help analyse/diagnose an issue. Although Keith does not work for TalkTalk, he very kindly shares his time and knowledge to help with others.

If you need further help or, if we need to take any details such as personal information about your account like phone numbers, account numbers etc. one of the TalkTalk team will jump in and help out.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi

Ok, are you able to log into the router admin page?

0 Likes

First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

No we cant do this

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi 

Are you unable to split the SSID's if you log into the router?

0 Likes