cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

I want to disable IPV6 and change the security settings on my TT route. How do I do that?

jebus1967
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 22 of 22

Hi, as the title says, I want to disable IPV6 and change the security settings on my TT router. How do I do that?

The reason is I have a particular connected device that is struggling with IPV6 enabled and that needs the specific type of security used to match its security. The security on settings on my connected device allow connection through WPA and WPA-PSK only. I'm struggling with this router and having such limited access to user configurable settings. It seems I must contact TalkTalk staff and ask them to do what I was perfectly able to do on my previous router without restrictions?

I'm using the Sagemcom Fast 5364 router. This really is a router for idiots, I think. The interface and options are beyond basic!

0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 21 of 22

Hi @jebus1967 I guess the answer to you question rather depends on which router you are using. The link below advises on the Eero equipment. 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/eero-Support-Articles/Using-eero-s-advanced-features/ta-p/293623...

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes