cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Internet cuts out every Sunday night at midnight

AlanRButler
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

My internet cuts out at midnight every Sunday night usually for exactly 1 hour, on one occasion it lasted for 2 hours and 47 minutes.

I have had many phone calls and online chats with support but just keep going around the same circles and getting nowhere. I've had a replacement router and as I expected no change.

I've also had 2 visits from Openreach, they came to the conclusion something is happening within TalkTalk.

I've tried escalating the problem and and it is now classed as a complaint. I keep getting Text Messages on my phone saying that TalkTalk Complaints Department will call me on date and time but so far I only received one telephone call from them and the lady I spoke to on that occasion didn't know what my reported problem was. So I had to spell it out yet again

From another thread I've checked Homsesafe, Homesafe doesn't seem to have an option to turn off however Kid Safe, Scam Protection, Homework Time and Virus Alerts are all turned off

Alan

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4
0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hello Chris,

I've changed the DNS servers today, just have to wait until Sunday night now to see if it works

Alan

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Alan,

If HomeSafe is off then you could try changing the DNS servers but if that doesn't work I'm afraid you would need to speak the migration team again

Chris

0 Likes