cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

No Internet since Saturday

pammy109
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hi, 

I'm at my wits end now with all of this. To start with this is my fault as I didn't pay my bill on time and was cut off on Saturday afternoon. Payment was made promptly via the telephone payment service and I then spoke to a member of the team who assured me that my services would be back up and running in 24 hours. Sunday it was not back up and running and I wasn't able to call to speak with anyone or use your live chat as you are closed on Sunday? No technical support offered at all which I was a bit taken aback by. So yesterday I called in at 9am when you opened and spoke to a member of the team who advised me that yes my payment had been made and that my services would be back on within 2 hours and that she would phone me back to check. 3 hours pass and still no Internet and no phonecall from your team member so I called in again only to be told that it would be 24 hours again before my restrictions were removed. Then I called back in and was told by a different team member that it would be 48 hours before I had my Internet restored. It was then that I requested it was put forward as a complaint and a manager contacted me at 1pm today. Told me 100% that if I switched off the router for 30 minutes and switched it back on my service would be restored. If at that point it wasn't I was to then press the reset button on the router which I did but it is still showing me the same error message. I called in again 30 minutes ago only to be told that lots of people are having the same issues. I can't find any mention of this anywhere and that I need to wait 24 to 48 hours for a manager to call me back. I've lost 2 full days of work now as I work from home so is Talk Talk going to pay me the £186 of lost wages from yesterday and today and then more if it still doesn't get sorted today? This is really unacceptable and I really don't know what else to do now about this issue as I'm getting nowhere on the phone to your team.

Screenshot_20230307-143053.png

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own topic and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

@Beverley1508, staff only reply to the original poster, and in fact, in this case, it won't receive any staff replies as it's a duplicate thread. 

Please return to the message board and click on start a topic to begin your own thread. 

Staff reply Monday to Friday, i.e. not over the weekend. 

Ensure that your community forum profile is complete. Go via your avatar/name; settings; personal information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Beverley1508
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Pammy, snap, I'm in exactly the same boat, and I'm still without internet, my phone is fine, just no internet.

I have phoned every day only to be told that it will be 24hrs, until I lost my temper yesterday and explained that I don't want fobbing off with 24hrs, I want a definitive answer, as I was told that although they have taken the bar off my account, the problem is that the system won't remove the bar to allow internet access, and that they have a team trying to solve the problem, but can't say when the problem will be sorted! 

I asked for updates, as surely the team must be giving daily reports and expected time frames, only to be told that they would text when the problem is rectified, and I just don't think that's acceptable!

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

DUPLICATE

0 Likes