cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

No internet

Woodzy96
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

Where do I start with the problems can describe how badly the customer service is for talktalk if you need to pay a bill they fix it in seconds. Upgraded my package from fibre 500 to fibre 900 on the 27th of January and my go live date was the 6th of feb, comes to the go live date nothing eventually comes on after 3 engineers go to the wrong address on three days ( stayed in all day on thread days ) finally go live on the 23rd of march last for 19 hours and gets cut off completely due to my details getting joined with another account in Belfast  and getting charged for two internet subscriptions, was told to wait 24 hours for my service to go live still nothing after 24 hours  I’ve had no internet since the 24th of march after hours on the phone getting hung up on and after telling the technical customer service people  how to do their job and getting spoke to like I’m clueless and don’t understand what’s going on finally they seen we have no internet sends another engineer out to come to the property today the 27th of march and nobody turns up after staying in again. I’ve tried everything changing routers, Ethernet cables and bypassing the router all together no internet is coming into the property and seems like mangers don’t care biggest mistake was staying with talktalk. I’m loosing money now as I can’t work, mobile data completely ran out I must of spent at least 20 plus hours on there phone this is crazy 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi Woodzy96,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. if you still need assistance can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes