cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

No sync for days

Polonium
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 23 of 23

Hi,

Our TalkTalk hub has failed to sync since 22nd December (flashing broadband light).

We've tried a few other microfilters (one was unused in packet) and replaced the cable between the filter and the hub/modem but there doesn't seem to have been a difference. It's also plugged into the test socket.

The phone works as normal but we think there's sometimes some crackles on the line.

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 21 of 23

Hi Polonium,

I'm really sorry to hear this. I've run a test on the line now which has detected - Modem is out of sync and potentially an incompatible modem or double filter is on the line. 

Do you have an alternative router that you can test with please? If not then please let us know and we can send a replacement router for testing purposes.

Thanks

Michelle

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 22 of 23

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?