cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Please turn off Wifi Optimisation

atopKfEn4z3L
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

Per the title.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi atopKfEn4z3L

Do you still need help with this?

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Hi atopKfEn4z3L

Please can you then add your TalkTalk account number so I can locate your details. (please add this to the Private Notes section of your Community Profile)

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Put the account number where it asks for phone number and SAVE CHANGES, in Personal Information, @atopKfEn4z3L.

It's the quickest way for staff to ID you.

However, they won't be back on here before Monday now, so still a while before the wifi optimisation can be switched off. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 4 of 10

Hey Debbie,

I don't have a landline number, it's a fibre only package. 

Why do we have to go through all these shenanigans to get this feature enabled? Why isn't this accessible from within the 'my account' section that's used for billing. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

The history of talktalk would say otherwise.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 10

Hi atopKfEn4z3L

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then switch the WIFI optimisation off.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Private details in your community profile can only be accessed by yourself and TalkTalk, nobody else. No-one would suggest putting such details in a public domain. 

Message 8 of 10

Thanks Gliwmaeden2, do you know if this is publicly accessible or is it limited to Talktalk staff only?

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

Staff may need you to complete your community forum profile details, @atopKfEn4z3L, for them to identify your account. 

Add your Talktalk landline number  / account number in Personal Information in the Profile area. Go via your avatar/name; settings...... SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.