cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Sagem Fast 5364 Unable to access Advanced Settings

JPGallagher
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 25

Good Morning, 

I'm having an issue trying to access the advanced settings on my router, I can login to the main UI but when I try to access the advanced settings it kicks me back out to the login page. I've tried resetting the router to factory settings and still getting the same issue.

Its currently running Firmware version SG4K100174, is anyone else experiencing similar issues?

JP Gallagher
Apple Fanboy / Tech Guy
0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24

JPGallagher
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 21 of 25

Thanks for your help Keith 👍

JP Gallagher
Apple Fanboy / Tech Guy

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 22 of 25

OK, no problem, I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and replace it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

JPGallagher
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 23 of 25

Hi Keith, 

I've tried on 2 separate computes and also on a mobile browser. The advance settings briefly flash up for less than a second then it takes me back to the login screen. 

JP Gallagher
Apple Fanboy / Tech Guy
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 24 of 25

Hi @JPGallagher 

Currently, with V174, the UI can stop responding, but normally that only happens once you are in the Advanced settings. You have tried the factory reset & that did not resolve it, so have you tried clearing your browser's cache?

If that does not solve it, I will ask TalkTalk to replace the router for you.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes