cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

TR-069 connectivity to (acs.talktalk.co.uk) has failed

WaRRioR1976
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi. There was a brief power cut sometime around 6:00am today (I think it was about that time, but I was getting much needed beauty sleep - I need a lot of it!), and since then there's a lot of Tr-069 connectivity to (acs.talktalk.co.uk) has failed entries on the router logs. 

I've got a Sagemcom Fast 5364 router running software version SG4K100174.

Do I need to activate Tr-069 connectivity manually, and, if so, how can I do this, please?

Thank you.

I'm a drummer in a very well known band, I'm also a world class racing driver and crazy golf world champion 7 years in a row.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi WaRRioR1976

Oh I'm so glad to hear this 🙂

Thanks for letting me know.

Debbie

0 Likes

WaRRioR1976
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Hi Debbie. No, I don't need a new router. I've just checked the router logs again and Tr-069 connectivity has been initiated, so it's all good now. Thank you for your help. 🙂

I'm a drummer in a very well known band, I'm also a world class racing driver and crazy golf world champion 7 years in a row.

Message 3 of 6

Hi WaRRioR1976

Would you like me to send a replacement router?

0 Likes

WaRRioR1976
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Hi Debbie.

I've done a factory reset and the last entry in the router logs just three minutes ago said Tr-069 connectivity has failed...

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi WaRRioR1976

Have you factory reset the router using the pin hole reset? This will reset the router back to default settings.

0 Likes