cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Unable to connect via Cisco vpn since Tuesday

Lilac1
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

I have been unable to connect to Cisco vpn for work since Tuesday,  work have checked my laptop and say the problem is with talk talk not getting any help with the chat function as they say the problem is fixed I can connect via hot-spot with mobile and 02 just not at home with broadband and must be able to work from home I just don't know what to do please help this problem has been going on too long now

Deborah Rocks
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi @Lilac1 

I'm really sorry about this and I will feed this back.

I'm glad everything is working ok now. If you do experience any further issues then please post back here and let me know.

I've sent you a Private Message with a link to a short survey for the Community.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Lilac1
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Hi thank you re tested and all worked great thank you for making changes to my router firmware Debbie   It's just a shame the people on the chat could not have done the same I have been reporting it since Wednesday and yesterday the last agent was quite rude saying it was nothing to do with talk talk and I had to get the office to give me a different vpn. I am very pleased you have sorted it yourself so quickly thank you once again 

Deborah Rocks

Message 3 of 7

Hi @Lilac1 

Apologies for this.

I've made a change to your router firmware, please can you retest?

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

No problem @Lilac1To get the firmware version all that you normally need to do is to go the login page(http://192.168.1.1) of the router's UI (there is no need to log into it). Then look at the bottom left of the page where it might say something like version SG4K100174.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Message 5 of 7

Hi router is sagemcom_fasts5464,  firm ware not sure I am not too technical,  Cisco secure client 

Deborah Rocks
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Lilac1 

There are currently issues with the Cisco AnyConnect client. What make/model of TalkTalk router do you have & which firmware version is it running (probably 174 or 202)?

What sort of device are you running the VPN client on?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes