cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

City Fibre Broadband

Private Message TalkTalk

Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I got my wifi sorted today at my new house.  We were told that the house wasn’t connected to the City Fibre network yet so just connected up the old way.

There is clearly a box here connected to the City fibre network and when the engineers arrived today they told me they didn’t understand why we weren’t just getting connected to that.

I phoned Talk Talk again and they told me again my address is not connected to the City Fibre Network yet.  

I just Googled City Fibre and their website says my address is connected to the network, even offering a deal through Talk Talk!

Any suggestions?

IMG_8350.png

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Gregpaterson

Our fibre checker Full Fibre Broadband | FTTP Checker & Provider | TalkTalk  shows full fibre is not yet available until it is showing available in our sales system unfortunately we cant offer it. 

The infrastructure is clearly there so it hopefully wont be too long. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

@Gregpaterson, I've removed your search result as it displayed your home address.

All personal information details should be tucked away in the profile area that only you and staff can access.

To complete details go via your avatar; settings; drop down menu...add your Talktalk phone number or account number in Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Don't post it in the public thread.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Yeah, that’s what I thought, but does that not mean I should be able to get it too straight away?

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

I imagine that the previous occupant had a City Fibre service which has since been cancelled. 

0 Likes