cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Complaints flawed no call backs

hybridmedia
Team Player
Private Message
Message 27 of 27

Is the official policy of talk talk to just bury their head in the sands on complaints.

The complaints website says to use webchat, but no specific complaints option, so go through the process of speaking to various departments, to be told someone will call you back following week, day, nothing happens, go and do the same via telephone, exact same thing, two weeks later  still nothing, chat again on webchat on hold for a while then I get disconnected while on hold.

what should I be doing to get a response? If the two interactive methods you recommend don’t work  would going down to your London office work ? I can’t see it be any less productive

TalkTalk have violated their own and terms and conditions and ofcom directive with me, causing financial lose, asked me to comit criminal and dangerous damage to city fibre infrastructure. And just hide when I try and get an amicable resolution rather than go down a legal route..

26 REPLIES 26

Message 1 of 27

Hi hybridmedia

I'm so glad to hear this. Thanks for letting us know.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 27

All sorted, was not expecting such a swift conclusion, but they did right in the end

Message 3 of 27

Hi hybridmedia

Thanks for your reply.

I have passed on this information to our CEO's Office.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 27

Sorry for delay l, I think it is best way of communication onwards now is post or email which ceo office seemed to prefer in their voicemail 

Phone calls are pointless I have already wasted at least 6 hours waiting for scheduled calls that have not happened with no notification, due to my work schedule the next few weeks and being in secure areas I cannot guarantee any availability during 8am to 7pm if they really want to call they can try first thing or towards end of the working day, but  there is a good chance I won’t be available

0 Likes

Message 5 of 27

Hi hybridmedia

I will contact our CEO's Office again now and request that you are contacted ASAP. Is there a best time for them to call you?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 27

Hi hybridmedia

The CEO's Office are different to the complaints team who were originally managing your complaint.

I will contact our CEO's Office again now and request that you are contacted ASAP. Is there a best time for them to call you?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 27

@debbie-Talk-Talk,

to confirm I have had no emails from TalkTalk since the call except one automated one about my direct debit being stopped.

i believe the voicemail may have been from CEO office if there is any actual difference as they were last people to text me me saying they would be in contact.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 27

Hi hybridmedia

Just to confirm, did you not receive an email from the Complaints Manager?

0 Likes

Message 9 of 27

@hybridmedia, post that last bit about the bill in the billing section of the forum for Arne to take a look at it.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 10 of 27

Would I be right in thinking once a customer leaves, all outstanding complaints are just closed automatically? I have now left talktalk,

week before last had a text saying CEO office would get in touch, had a call out the blue at the start of last week which i could not take and  whoever called left a message saying they would send an email, not seen anything since. getting the impression that just being strung along, would have more respect for TalkTalk if they just said "we simply don't give a ^%4" and save both our time.

On another issue thinking TALKTALK were likely to screw up my billing as well as my FutureFibre I wanted to delete my direct debit, so on webchat I asked I told  them this, but wanted to make sure I  was all paid up did not owe any more. They stated all accounts were closed and I would not receive any more bills.  Roll on 4 days later I get a text saying they could not use my direct debit to take money out for a bill.  could not make this up, I am presuming the billing system has screwed up, as webchat confirmed I owed nothingt and woud not get any more bills.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 27

Hi hybridmedia

I've contacted the team again now, apologies for this.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 12 of 27

Lol last Thursday text saying would have a call today between  2 and 4.  Ot course no call yet again.

That was the last time I have made self available for a call back. the hundreds of pounds you have cost by stopping me moving I will have to write off, the idea that there is a a complaint team, complaint managers and CEO team Appears a fairy tale.

if TalkTalk want to contact me about the complaint, please contact me by post (TalkTalk does not do email)I am not going to waste a minute more being available for a non existent calls.

0 Likes

Message 13 of 27

Hi hybridmedia

I have escalated this complaint to our CEO's Office and a Complaints Manager will be making contact today.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 14 of 27

Hi hybridmedia

I'm really sorry to hear this. I will chase/escalate this for you.

When was the last call you received from the Complaints Manager?

0 Likes

Message 15 of 27

😪 The last time I tried to follow the complaints route, I shut down the complaint as I kept getting promised phone calls that never happened. 

Utterly exasperating, @hybridmedia. 😪

I've re-escalated this thread to staff on the forum. 

0 Likes

Message 16 of 27

Well I give up,  keep getting texts saying I will have have call between x and z, so I make sure I am an available delaying doing things, only to find they call an hour later or more likely not at all.

When they do call they have not read notes or just making things up, last call was saying I was asking or 700 pounds for talktalk asking me to cut the city fibre cables. Complete Tosh never asked for any amount of money for this,  don't know what is going on in talktalk towers, but it just seems to be a farce. 

0 Likes

Message 17 of 27

You're right, @hybridmedia, that address is out there.

I think it just responds  with the usual instructions to use Chat etc.

Worth a try. 

0 Likes

Message 18 of 27

Yep, had a call today, to her credit she did listen .

unfortunately, she said she had to listen to the calls and transcripts.if webchat,  I say unfortunately only because I was on a lot of calls and webchat and that is a lot of work.

and she confirmed there is actually a n email address to log complaints concerns@talktalkplc.com

it turns out if you use Google instead of TalkTalk website I would have found this out.

0 Likes

Message 19 of 27

Hi hybridmedia

Have you spoken to the complaints manager since your last post?

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 20 of 27

@hybridmedia, there simply is not an email address to give you.

Perhaps Talktalk has good reasons. After all, the content of an email can be tampered with and edited in a way that is not possible if you send in a hard copy.

And if communicating by post in writing is acceptable, they would even  accept a carefully hand written letter. 

It doesn't have to be printed, even though we all tend to think it has to be nowadays. 

That might be the quickest way to get this job done!

0 Likes