cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Eero 6 not playing nicely with TP link ER605

redpis
Participant
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I have a home network where the LAN from the Sagecom router connected into the WAN port of the ER605 and on the LAN side of this I used the 10.10.10.2 range and everything was perfect.

I upgraded to 150mb and had no choice but to accept the eero6, I tried exactly the same configuration as above, the ER605 sees the WAN is connected but it’s as though the eero is blocking traffic and therefore nothing now works on the LAN side of the ER605.

Has anyone any experience on how this can be resolved without resorting to flattening my network and ditching the TP- link gateway.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

redpis
Participant
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Update: I didn’t realise that you could adjust manually the DHCP range within the eero from the set options presented, the upshot is the problem is solved and the ER605 has been removed.

Thanks for the community support 👍

Message 2 of 4

Hi Keith,

I have future fibre and had to send the sagecom modem back when the eero6 arrived, I must admit that I haven't tried plugging the ONT directly into the WAN port of the ER605, I'll do that in the morning and see how I get on. 

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Is the fibre G.Fast or Future Fibre?

Either way, you have an ONT or G.Fast modem. Why not just connect the modem/ONT to the WAN port of the Sagemcom and your ER605 as it was?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes