cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Fibre optic intermittent

Maria124
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Talk Talk is famous for terrible customer service, especially initial contact when a problem occurs. My activation date was moved 3 times, from 29/12/2023 to 31/01/2024!! Initially the internet was great, very fast but for the last week it was intermittent or none for the most of the days. Connection between eero 6 and devices is excellent so problem must be outside. I spent 1hour 14 minutes waiting to be connected to technical team. Then I gave up. I can't access my account even when I switch to mobile data (I have to due to no internet access through eero). So the only way I managed to contact Talk Talk was through SMS service where they told me to contact technical support team. Plusnet was great for reporting any kind of issues and I always had written proof of everything. I'm fed up with Talk Talk. Full of promises and reality is a big disappointment

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Maria,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Account Number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Put in your account number in Personal Information, @Maria124.

The mobile number will not enable staff to identify your account. 

SAVE CHANGES when you have completed your profile details  - this is not indicating that it's done yet.

Only you and forum staff have sight of your profile information. Staff will respond after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Maria124
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

Profile updated. I do not have an alternative phone number. I do not have Talk Talk (or other) landline. Just my mobile number

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi Maria,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes