cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Some eero App help

Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 1

Hi!

I was helping my parents/sister during their Full Fibre 150 installation today. I don’t live with them, but I downloaded the eero app on my phone. Is there an easy way to switch this over or do they even need to keep using the app? I didn’t think anything of it at the time of doing it but it has my name and email/phone number and after looking into it I’m just confused.

I read I could transfer ownership of the network but then I can’t seem to find that option (presumably because it’s managed by the ISP - TalkTalk, as some of the help articles I found said then you won’t have that option).

The thing is as far as I know I can just edit my name and email/phone number in the app on my device - and there was no password or such, but then how do I sign in to that on one of their devices?

Maybe I am making it more complicated than it is. But the fact that if I go via the eero app to the website to manage monthly eero plus subscription it then says it’s included in the TalkTalk package — but on the eero ‘Transfer ownership’ article it says the eero subscription isn’t transferred during that, so again I’m a little confused.

Please help simplify this for me! I haven’t tried any methods yet as I had to leave shortly after the installation was complete.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0