cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Stuck in no man’s land between Openreach & TT.

HOUNDOG46
First Timer
Private Message
Private Message

Message 7 of 7

BT are telling me it is a TT problem that I have not got the agreed and planned fttp.

TT cannot explain why BT have failed/refused to connect me.

I am paying well over the odds for a copper service to phone line REMOVED

I have my own theory as to what is really happening.

My contract is with TT, so it is TT’s responsibility to analyse and sort out what has gone wrong.

over to you TT.

TTFN,
Peter
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Thanks for updating your profile. I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can discuss this further

Chris

0 Likes

HOUNDOG46
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 7

Hi Chris,

I am not sure how I got on with “TheWizard” but hopefully I have added the required information.

Now let us see if this will auto sign - over to you:-

TTFN,
Peter
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 7

Hi HOUNDOG46,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

@HOUNDOG46, you started another thread earlier in which you displayed your home phone number. I've edited that out now but will also remove the post, as this one has a reply from staff already.

Never display personal information on the open forum pages.  If it's a Talktalk number, add it by going via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. If you already have a TT account, staff use that for identifying it.

All correspondence on the forum is done in the thread - staff won't phone you.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 5 of 7

I went through the complete works, with Openreach sending round a representative in blue embroidered T shirt, it was all agreed that the old overhead wire could be used to pull through the new fibre glass wire. The job would be done on the the morning ofThursday week.

So I stayed in all day and it never happened.

I have contacted Openreach and their office records say I can connect any time I want & TT must be feeding me BS.

However when I chat up an operative up a pole, it is just possible that there could be an issue with capacity?

I am still waiting.

TTFN,
Peter
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please do not post any personal information on the Community. Can I just confirm, is this in relation to an order for FTTP not going through or has the FTTP connection been installed but doesn't work?

Thanks

0 Likes