cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

VOIP on Fibre 65 VoIP not working

empatel96
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I was put onto a Fibre65 VOIP contract about a month ago. I raised it as an issue that my VOIP isn't working.

I was made to go through some diagnosis procedures and send pictures through of my connection etc.

The first time I was told there was an issue with the cable and I would be sent a new one. That didn't arrive.

I raised it again and was told that it's a CityFibre issue and they would resolve the problem. I was given a reference number. Again, nothing has come of it.

On my router settings page, it says Voice is not registered.

Any calls to and from my landline do not work.

I understand I would be entitled to compensation and also would like this issue resolved.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Morning,

Thanks for confirming. I can see that our fault team are currently looking into this. Have you been contacted by our faults team?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

It's a WiFi hub2

20230713_182523.jpg

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, are you using the Wifi Hub2 or the eero with the digital voice adapter please?

Thanks

0 Likes

mrwrighty
Enlightened One
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

I’m on CityFibre with a Fibre 65 service and VOIP is not an option. VOIP is only available on BT circuits unless something has changed very recently.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Staff won't be back till after the weekend, @empatel96, so I am afraid that there won't be progress any sooner.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes