cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

York Outage?

Googlyamnesiac1
Team Player
Private Message
Message 69 of 69

My connection in yo32 (Huntington) has been off since 3pm. is there a known outage? Is there a number I can call? I've been on live chat over an hour and have had no response so not exactly helpful. 

68 REPLIES 68

Googlyamnesiac1
Team Player
Private Message
Message 61 of 69

Is there an ETA on the resolution of this? 

0 Likes

Message 62 of 69

Hi,

The team have confirmed that this is being investigated and I will keep you updated on the progress.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 63 of 69

Hello,

I've contacted the team now and will post back as soon as I receive an update back.

Thanks

0 Likes

Googlyamnesiac1
Team Player
Private Message
Message 64 of 69

Yes it's UFO. There is a red light next to FAULT (I've tried turning it on and off multiple times). Neighbours are also reporting problems since the same time yesterday.

0 Likes

Message 65 of 69

Morning,

Can I just confirm, do you have a FTTP/UFO connection? What lights are currently on the ONT box at the moment? As soon as we have confirmed this then I will contact the team directly.

Thanks

0 Likes

Googlyamnesiac1
Team Player
Private Message
Message 66 of 69

I have updatd my personal profile - the connection is still down this morning

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 67 of 69

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 68 of 69

@Googlyamnesiac1, there are currently significant problems in the York area (listed by BT).

For staff to investigate for you, please complete your community forum profile details.  Go via your avatar/name; settings; add your landline phone number/Talktalk account number to your Personal Information; SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff will pick up your thread and respond during the day (Monday to Friday) on this forum.

Other means of contacting Talktalk and opening hours:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes