cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

eero router hell

roshosh
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Any tips for how to deal with Talk talk about this? I have not had an issue with broadband for 10 years at address. I got the eero router and its absolutely terrible. Devices have to constantly disconnect and re connect, times out, constant lag its awful. We had better internet years ago when we didn't have Fibre. Is it possible to get talk talk to send a different router without breaking contract?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi roshosh

I'm sorry to hear this.

Could you answer the questions in Keith's post so we have more information please?

Thank you.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

I am afraid that you get the router that you are sent, they are not allowed to replace it with a different type. 

If you can explain the problem in more detail, then hopefully I can improve the situation for you. When it disconnects, do you mean that the main connection to the internet goes down on the Eero, or is this a WiFi issue? Have you tried any Ethernet-connected devices (if you have any) how do they perform? What WiFi channel is it using on the 5GHz band, not 155 by any chance is it?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?