cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Un recognised device showing on EERO app.

MikeyH
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

I admit I don't often look at the EERO app on my phone as its amazing how many devices I have around the house, using it.   

The names of many devices confused me for a bit, but finally I have Identified all mine in the house and assigned them names that mean something to me, such as TV in Lounge!   

But I have one device that's shown up, which I can't identify and I don't have any devices which I have not assigned a more obvious name.

The device is Vestel Electronic San ve Tic. A.S.    It has appeared a lot over the last number of months, both uploading and downloading gigs of data!

Does anyone have any idea, what this item may be and has someone found out my wifi password and freeloading from me?   

Speed is Life (Ask any Pilot)
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi

any device that you have that can connect to wifi can show up. Had this a while ago, had a device that I had no idea about, took a couple of days to identify it as a smart watch I had.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

It would seem it’s a smart tv.   

Splodge
Team Player
Private Message
Message 3 of 7

I've had FTTP installed today and so I'm now using the eero equipment and I'm also trying to ascertain what the "Vestel Elektronik San ve Tic. A.S." device is. When I found out I'll post it here unless someone can save me the bother?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Yeah, I think that's a possibility 🙂

Message 5 of 7

That's interesting Chris and thanks.   Ive looked at my Samsung TV and its not downloaded anything, despite me watching a lot of catch up!   So maybe it appearing twice for some reason

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi Mikey,

I've had a quick search and Vestel appear to make TVs, they appear to make them for quite a few other brands too, does this help identify the device?

Chris