cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

future fibre 65

sharky110
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

hi guys need some help i am on eero 6 future fibre 65 my speeds downstairs are as they should be but upstairs my speed is only half of what i get downstairs can anybody help please how do get to talk to talk talk guys on here not been on for a while 

Kieran
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 4

TT do not throttle speeds and if your "downstairs" speeds are good that is proof of that pudding.

WiFi speeds are not a necessarily a good indication of the incoming speed due the numerous variable factors and distance from the router through walls and floors are some of those.

I am only getting a link speed to my device of 17 Mbps through several walls on a 500 Mbps service.

0 Likes

sharky110
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

@ferguson no mate had to send it back what is a mesh system please  I think they are also throttling my speed  they are nowhere near what it should be 

Kieran
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

The eero has limited range as a standalone unit and is designed to be used as part of a mesh system. You can add further eeros if you choose. Alternatively, which TalkTalk router did you have previously and do you still have it? That may well work more effectively.