cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Fibre 150 & Grandstream Connection

warrior007
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I had fibre 150 installed last Tuesday 13th June but I cant get my phone working, have looked at previous posts(Suggestions). Tried this: Can you try the following, plug the DVA (grandstream) into the ONT, wait for the broadband light to come on then perform a pinhole reset of the DVA (for 30 seconds), this should get the phone light back on within about 5 mins, then wait for 15 minutes.

The Light does not go Solid Blue on the Telephone. It flashes for a while but goes Off. Have tried disconnecting both Eero & DVA, still the same result. Looking on DVA (Grandstream) web page it states Not Registered.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hello,

Thanks for the update. I'm sorry to hear this and I will feed this back.

Thanks

0 Likes

warrior007
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

I heard from one of the technical staff and it appears quite a few have problems with the Eero & Grandstream combination..For some it works for some Not.. I have since purchased a Wifi Hub 2, ( the one with phone connection at the back) With that installed Fibre and Phone works for me.

So I Thank You for your time concerning this issue but it is now resolved.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Morning,

No problem. If you don't hear from the team today then please let us know and we can chase this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

warrior007
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Thank You Michelle your help is very much appreciated.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this and thanks for confirming that you've tried resetting the DVA. I've passed this over to our Faults Escalation Team now and we will post back as soon as we receive an update. It's possible that the team may also try and contact you directly.

Thanks