cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

My landline

rixpyke
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

My landline has been completely dead for the past month. as it is IMPOSSIBLE to talk to anyone at 'Talk Talk' I have cancelled my direct debit. This way of running a service is inexorable. No HUMANS anywhere. I thought the only way to get a response from TT was to cancel the payment - and indeed I did. But still not a human in sight! I think my days with TT are over. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @Astra1 

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you create a new topic on the Community, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Astra1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

My landline is also dead for five days, Openreach  came  (to check my broadband, which is fine...!) and told me the line would need replacing, but nothing since, and cannot get through on Chat, nobody monitoring.  What is going on, TalkTalk?  You are not TalkTalking!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi rixpyke

Do you still need help with this?

Thanks

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi rixpyke

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

You will be getting yourself into more of a pickle by cancelling the Direct Debit, @rixpyke.

Contact Talktalk on 03451 720088 or use Chat:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

There's no staff on here before Monday. Ensure that you have completed your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account if you still need help. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes