cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

No Incomming or outgoing calls

wizadavis
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Since Full Fibre Upgrade i have had no ring missed calls every 30 mins, that is fixed but i now realise i am getting no incomming or outgoing calls, i have restarted Router, i have Restarted GrandStream with full reset and still nothing......can this please be fixed.

It is impossible to find your chat line so i have to post here as i dont have a home phone in service to call you on

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

I did say in an earlier post "then if OK, reconnect everything as it should be & retest.". Please be aware that the TalkTalk support team do not work at weekends, all I have done is help you whilst they were off.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

wizadavis
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 8

Hi Keith

Thanks for your help, i have now seen a thread that says as long as it registers in the back of the EERO first then i can move it to the hub, that worked and im up and running again. If only Talk Talk replied it would be great, looks like they rely on the good will of the Community to sort the issues, Thanks again...

Talk Talk, sort this out we  pay you to sort these issues not the Community but thank god for them else we would all be down for weeks looking at the threads on here.

0 Likes

wizadavis
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

OK so i have a 5 Port Hub as i need more than the 2 Ports on the EERO, i have now connected the DVA straight into the back of the EERO and the Web Light has light up solid blue, the Telephone light is solid Blue the a few seconds later flashes Blue then back to Solid blue, every time it flashes on and off and comes back to solid blue. I Can make calls now and i can recieve calls but i do need to use the hub so how can that be done.... Sorry Keith this is not your problem but if you have any ideas that would be great

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

There is a blue light on the Grandstream to signify the registration status, is this on or off?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Thanks Keith

Not Sure how to check if registered, the light is on for Power and if i pick the phone up the Telephone Icon lights and i can dial but i then get a strange tone and no connection, no incoming calls if i try to call home, if i use the digital App on a smart phone i can call anyone

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

Is the Grandstream showing as registered? What happens if you connect the Grandstream directly to the ONT in place of the router & reset it there, then if OK, reconnect everything as it should be & retest.

Thanks.

Keith

0 Likes