cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Phone line not working

olodart79
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hi. I have a problem with my phone line. I can't make or receive calls. The handset works fine . there is a dial tone but there is no signal. I have checked my other handset and still the same problem. I have connected to master socket but made no difference.All the cables are fine.

I have done a line test but it says "Sorry, we had a problem checking your services"

Can any one help.I need my phone working ASAP please

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Shayelol7#,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own topic and we can look into this straight away for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Shayelol7#
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

My landline is not working properly. And has not been working for sometime now.  I have done the required checks but still no luck.  When I lift the receiver to make a call there is an engaged sound.  Both receivers have been checked no fault there.  I need this line open because of hospital appointments as I am undergoing treatment

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi olodart79,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your service. 

Do you have our Future Fibre service? 

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account, @olodart79.

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff will use the information to check your line in the morning. Look for a response from them on here tomorrow. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.