cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Setting up digital voice

macuffer
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I recently upgraded to full fibre 150. Without phone. I have since realised I could still get a phone connected through full fibre (not landline) and asked for the digital voice adaptor to be sent out. It has arrived but it doesn't seem to work. Do I need to get my account updated to be able to select this on my account/app? Or do I need to tpdate my contract?

T.I.A.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

As I mentioned previously, if you don't get it set up with your initial order, @macuffer, it can't be added later. Your landline number is long since gone because the copper ceased and that phone number has been in the pool of available numbers for others to use now for many weeks. 

I don't know if it could have been salvaged over a month ago when you first enquired.

I'll re-escalate this, as staff didn't reply previously. They won't be back on again before Monday now though.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi, i phoned the number to query the possibility of getting digital voice added to my account.  I was told that this isn't possible as my landline has been disconnected and at this time there is no way to reconnect it. Just to confirm does digital voice run through your fibre connection? Can it not be connected via fibre? 

Sorry, not sure of the technical requirements for this. 

0 Likes

macuffer
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Gliwmaeden2  thanks for quick reply.  I'll phone them during opening hours. Thank you

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Normally it has to be ordered with the Full Fibre order, @macuffer, so you had better ring in (03451 720088 - Saturday 9am - 6pm; not Sunday) or use Live Chat during the day to check this. 

Staff will not be back on here before Tuesday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes