cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Viop not working i currently have no land line.

Blahwibble
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 24 of 24

I have lost my connection to my viop landline and am told the device is not registered, this happened previously after a software update on my eero router. I fixed it then by restarting all the devices which solved the problem, however nothing has worked this time round. What else could be wrong ?

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23

Message 21 of 24

Hi again,

In fact, could you try this instead please.

RESETTING YOUR DIGITAL VOICE ADAPTER

If your Digital Voice adapter or router has stopped working, we may ask you to reset it to check everything's working as intended. To do this:

1. Insert a pin or straightened paper clip into the hole labelled “Reset” on your Digital Voice adapter.
  2. Slightly push and hold it in for up to 20 seconds; or until all the lights, apart from the power light, switch off. Once this happens release the reset button.

Factory reset of the device will take a full 15 minutes and you need to wait until the allotted time has passed for the full factory reset to be completed. After 15 minutes, check your Digital Voice adapter device and try to re-test to check if the issue resolved.

Michelle

Blahwibble
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 22 of 24

Thanks for the reply Michelle how do I connect the dva to the ont please 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 23 of 24

Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear this. Have you tried resetting the Digital Voice Adapter? (DVA)

Can you try the following, plug the DVA (grandstream) into the ONT, wait for the broadband light to come on then perform a pinhole reset of the DVA, this should get the phone light back on within about 5 mins, once that comes on can you change setup back to normal. Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes