cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

WHAT A JOKE FAULT ON PHONE LINE INTERNET SPEED DIABOLICAL

timetoduck
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

a fault was reported weeks ago on speed issues. new router sent (worse than the one we were using) changed back to old one.. weeks later after that issue STILL not resolved the phone line is diabolical you couldn't hear anything unless you were speaking to talktalk

after speaking to you on the phone this morning and line checked there was a FAULT its now showing on your website and within a matter of minutes its APPARENTLY already been checked at exchange and now your saying an engineering needs to come here. YOUR OPERATOR TOLD ME EXACTLY WHAT THE FAULT WAS AND IT CERTAINLY WASENT MY END) I HAVE HER NAME. You cannot even book an engineer on your website because theres a fault with that too. oh and while I was speaking to them the line went dead and cut off mid way. so absolutely nothing was resolved there either

https://support.talktalk.co.uk/fault-timeline/REP-13573280

Description

This case is open

Status
Action needed
Date reported

30/10/2023

Reference number

REP-13573280

Book an engineer appointment = IMPOSSIBLE TO DO BECAUSE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENS

Updated: 11:49 on 30/10/2023

We've run a test and found a fault that requires an Openreach Engineer to visit your home.

Please book as soon as possible.

An engineer is on the way to the exchange.

Updated: 11:41 on 30/10/2023

There is an issue with the line providing your connection. An engineer is on their way. They will not need to come into your home.

You have an open case

Updated: 10:41 on 30/10/2023

We’re sorry you’re experiencing issues.

We will keep you updated on this timeline about your case’s progress.

contact our team = absolute nothing happens and it wont even do that

ALL WE WANT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE A PAYING FOR AND THE SPEED WE ARE PAYING FOR. NOT EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE ABOUT WHY WE DONT HAVE. ITS OBVIOUS TO ME IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE CHARGING FOR IT CLAIMING YOU CAN

so stop trying to fob me off stating FAULT is internal when your staff have told me its EXTERNAL and resolve the matter

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi timetoduck

Do you still need help with this?

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Hi timetoduck

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes