cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

landline rings every 30mins

lucy24
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6
I have had a new Full Fibre cable and router installed, which is great, it's sped things up, which I guess is the point...however the phone now rings once every 30 minutes and it's annoying at best.  
After a lengthy chat online with TalkTalk, I was strongly advised to get a new phone which would be more in line with the up to date router.
However, the phone may look old (it's an old retro style thing) but it's not...I then started searching online for similar issues and found a discussion on this forum...the user didn't have an audible ring but had missed calls every 30 minutes, he also had a baseline charged phone...which is the type I was advised to get.
Please can you tell me if this is the reason behind my phone pinging?   It's got so frustrating, I have now pulled the phone out.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Morning lucy,

I'm really glad to hear this 🙂

Michelle 🙂

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Many many thanks Michelle, the magic wand has done the trick…

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Morning lucy,

The fix has now been applied so you should no longer see these 30 minute missed calls. Please can you retest and let us know if this is now working ok for you.

Thanks

Michelle 🙂

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi lucy,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've raised this straight over for the fix for this issue to be applied and I will post back here as soon as this has been completed.

Thanks

Michelle

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

This is a known issue, wait for the support team here to pick this up and they can advise further. 

0 Likes