cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

TalkTalk are simply the best company I have ever encountered

exasperated2021
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

What a brilliant bunch of people delivering exceptional service in a timely manner.  They should be so proud of their ability to maintain strong comms accross continents and timelines. 

I had one issue and what they did with it, and how they did it blew my mind. In each phone call I felt they really cared and not once tried to silence any comment that was not 100% positive.

Their approach to my issue has shaped the way I think about them for a long time, and my 83 year old mother who has the Sim is truly thrilled at their amazing responsiveness.   No wonder there is hardly anything negative on this platform, they are simply superb, delivering exceptional work.

bb

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 5

Did you see the sticky at the top of the mobile board, if not, no worries, this is the link:-

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Mobile/Do-you-need-help-with-your-TalkTalk-Mobile-service/m-p/30... 

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

@exasperated2021, this thread basically duplicates your other one.

Please follow up on there.

This won't be moved, but it can be locked to new posts.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi Keith

I have sent you a private reply. For anyone else, here is a very polite factual and emotion free comment. I do understand that seemingly anything that is not positive gets removed from this forum very quickly, but if you say really nice things like being in North Korea at a rally, well the comments stay up!

The number is 07443 9112** and if you call its a TalkTalk sim, you get the TalkTalk voice mail

TalkTalk for 14 days have " lost" the number, and after claiming it was from another company, they saw an image of the sim, and called the number and admitted it is a TalkTalk sim.  All good except no one seems to put that on the notes, so in my two hours this week and four hours last week, many TalkTalk mobile people try to claim it is not a TalkTalk sim.  Oh the frustration!!!

Today I cleared my diary for a call back from " Helen" in complaints at TalkTalk mobile, and never got a call between 10 to 12 noon, no email, no explaination. That kind of gives the impression that no one cares one jot, but maybe I am wrong and all the laughter I hear on those calls, is an indicator of a great working atmosphere for the employees, but maybe not customers.

Ofcom stipulate a PAC number within two hours, this is two weeks.  My mother is 83 and a TalkTalk broadband and landline customer, and she could not endure the utter nonsense of poor communication which this isssue highlights. 

If this message is left up, it will be a pleasant surprise as its seems the only way to keep a message up is adopt the fawning approach of a North Korean waving a flag at a rally in Pyonyang!    It is time that someone demonstrated an indicator of a high performing team, and took ownership, regardless of "it is not us anymore" and all the other externalising of their locus of control, I have currently witnessed. This is the TalkTalk brand and it is being tarnished by what appears to be the feeble efforts of the non committed.

If this comment is taken down, please do not delete as I may have to Subject Access Request it for my files and the written complaint which is looming.  This is all so sad,  I question where the leadership is, or is it winding down a department and to hell with customers?  Who knows?

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Thank you for your comments, I will make sure that TalkTalk read this.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes