cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

Simply wonderful service!

exasperated2021
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I imagine myself in North Korea as I write this

Amazing!

1. They did not lose my PAC number or mobile sim

2. They came back to me really quickly

3. They did avoid the issue,

4. They did not fail to call me back at the appointed time

I am deleriously happy with the support provided by TalkTalk Mobile, as I am sure you will be as well.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

You now have an open complaint , the complaints team will take over from now. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

To avoid any confusion the account has been " lost" like Shergar for those who remember him.

It has a TalkTalk voice mail, 07443 xx1228

Working on TalkTalk today!Working on TalkTalk today!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Can I just say thank you to Helen in Customer complaints at TalkTalk mobile for knowing I did not want a call this morning, and Micheal who did not want me remembering  PO Box 675, Salford, M5 ONL. It shows how thoughtful the team are, not to fill up my head with this kind of information.  There is only the best support when you call the mobile number for help. If they ran the NHS, there would simply be no issues, no waiting lists and everyone would be deleriously happy!

0 Likes

exasperated2021
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Hello Arne

I have not said anything other than how wonderful everything is, to say otherwise would be unwise I guess!

For anyone else reading, TalkTalk have called the number, agreed it is a TalkTalk sim, with TalkTalk voice mail, and are now deploying every single resource they can to sort out their issue. So much so that they are missing agreed phone call times with customers, potentially damaging the brand, all to work on this issue. Nearly two weeks now, but worth it for my favourite company!

What a great brand TalkTalk is, and that is why I have my landline and broadband with them.  They do not externalise their problems , they take ownership, get creative and truly help the customer.  Not for them the face validity of a helpful community, this really is a helpful community and not once have my messages been taken down.  It is all free speech here, as long as you are polite.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

We have no access to the mobile systems on the community , im sorry but I cant help, its my understanding that the mobile account in question is no longer on our systems this is why the PAC cannot be generated. 

0 Likes