cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

Forum Posts

Do you need help with your TalkTalk Mobile service?

Hello, If you need assistance with your mobile service then we'd recommend calling or live chatting us directly. Unfortunately we're unable to provide any mobile support via our Community. How to contact TalkTalk Broadband - TalkTalk Help & Support T...

my mobile requires a new Sim Card Swap

I have already written to you on the 9th Sept in which I told you that I had switched to a new Mobile Phone and the Retailer told me to contact you to obtain a new Sim Card to replace the old one which I am still having to use. The old one was workin...

sim only

on sim only account page, the upgrade or change dosnt work, what upgrades are availible to me?

How to transfer mobile number onto a new SIM card

Hello. My mobile phone is old and uses a Standard SIM (15 x 25mm). It's recently started acting strangely (like not always sending texts, suddenly restarting sometimes when I try to answer a call and turning itself off for no reason), so I think it's...

Talk Molie

Hi ya is Talk mobile part of Talktalk?I am looking for a second network for my work and no contract just a rolling monthly one.I am looking at Lebra, Asda and Talk mobile. to cover North Manchester. Thanks

Pash02 by Enlightened One
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Mobile problem

I have been abroad recently and my mobile would not allow me to make calls but my internet roaming worked.How do I get the phone to work?

Camino by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Request pac code online

A friend of mine can't get her PAC code as talktalk have stopped her full coverage. Is there a way to get it via the website? Thanks

Ebs367 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

TalkTalk are simply the best company I have ever encountered

What a brilliant bunch of people delivering exceptional service in a timely manner. They should be so proud of their ability to maintain strong comms accross continents and timelines. I had one issue and what they did with it, and how they did it ble...

Simply wonderful service!

I imagine myself in North Korea as I write this Amazing!1. They did not lose my PAC number or mobile sim2. They came back to me really quickly3. They did avoid the issue,4. They did not fail to call me back at the appointed time I am deleriously happ...

Mobile phone

Currently my mobile service is provided by by 02. I used to be with you but many years ago you transferred me because you could not give me 4G.Now o2 want to alter my contract so what can you offer by way of sim only for my iphone 5

New to managing mobile

I am new to this , can I put my talk talk mobile sim into a new handset please? Are there any snags to watch out for please?

How do you get a PAC code for an old free talktalk sim?

HiBack in the day, we got a free talktalk sim. 500mb of data and free calls. Quite a nice deal, though in the confusion of that dept we got sent another two free sims, but only used one! Years later it is still working on voice but the data has gone,...

Mobile

My samsung phone does not show an option to turn on WiFi calling.I have checked model, android version etc and it is supposed to be on there.Other suggestions are to check with mobile provider to see if they support wifi calling or if my sim is up to...

Gleha by Conversation Starter
  • 10 replies
  • 0 like

Talktalk Mobile SIM

Good Morning. I have been a loyal TT customer for 16 consecutive years. Some time ago as part of a then new contract I was given a TT Mobile SIM card with free calls texts and data to a given limit with the promise that this would remain for as long ...

sandgrown by Conversation Starter
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

NCK Number

Got a new SIM and my phone is asking for an NCK number Please could you provide this to me

Zainab1 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

2 mobile plans

I have 2 mobile plans but I don’t use one phone as husband died, can I transfer his minutes to mine ?members

PUK

Please provide me with a PUK for my phone number ** REMOVED**

Help Required - TT sim works in Android but not iPhone SE2020

I've been trying to resolve this for a month, all help gratefully received.All our phones are unlocked.I wanted to change my wife's TalkTalk Sim Huawei Android phone to a iPhone.The Huawei had been having connection problems.The iPhone shown "No Serv...

Ray1000 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Corrupt sim card

My talktalk sim card has become corrupt how do I order a new one?

Labels