cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

Forum Posts

Mobile data

My mother in law was ill and died. I have over spend my mobile minutes and owe money.What do I have to do?

Removal of Mobile Essential Sim discount without notice.

My latest Mobile bill shows a monthly charge of £5. Up to now there has been a discount of £2 per month but without notice, this has been removed. This has come at the same time as I renewed my Broadband contract. Is this coincidence? Why has this su...

kenwalker by Conversation Starter
  • 13 replies
  • 0 like

Why does My Account say my mobile bill is unpaid?

Why has a service restriction been placed on my account, and why does my mobile bill show an outstanding balance, due on September 8th , when the bill was paid on September 8th with an acknowledgement of the payment being received from talktalk on th...

asdfg11 by Team Player
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Unveiling Broadband Service Telemarketer Scams

From personal experience, a note of caution, but also would like to hear from others regarding this? Seems the rising issue of broadband service telemarketer scams is claiming many victims. These fraudulent callers impersonate well-known providers, l...

Unrecognised International Text Calls

Anyone had an issue with unexpected charges for International Text Calls to a London landline number beginning 0203 322 **** that's in a range allocated to (aq) Limited trading as aql that is a Telecoms company operating from Leeds. This number isn't...

Gondola by Community Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Charging for Mobile Data Boosts

The mobile plan that I have includes 500Mbytes of data. If I sign up for a mobile data boost but don't actually need it will I be charged for it?

Stoker by Super Duper Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Mobile phone use abroad

I've been sent an email warning of a potential suspension of my service as I have gone outside of my inclusive allowance.There are additional charges, only of a few pounds which I have always paid as soon as they are due.I am unable to login to my ac...

JohnnyH2 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Extra charges added to my mobile bill,

I have had my mobile plan with TalkTalk for several years. I never incur charges outside of my monthly allowance, however, last month there was an overlimit charge for internet usage and I have just been told that there will be an overlimit charge of...

carlastc by Conversation Starter
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

MOBILE DATA

My wife has had a Doro from Talktalk for years, when it was damaged she purchased a Motorolo and changed to a Nano sim, she does not use the phone for the internet as the previous Doro did not have that facility, we have an allowance of 300 MB which ...

RICKY18 by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Mobile phone when cancel broadband?

Hi I'm cancelling my broadband but am unclear what happens to my mobile phone billing. The agent says I will "keep my number", continue to use it as usual and will carry on being billed by DD (tho I lose any TT discounts). That's what I want but the ...

edfdave by Team Player
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like
Labels