cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

Why does My Account say my mobile bill is unpaid?

asdfg11
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Why has a service restriction been placed on my account, and why does my mobile bill show an outstanding balance, due on September 8th , when the bill was paid on September 8th with an acknowledgement of the payment being received from talktalk on the same day?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Thanks for your message.

The issue was sorted simply by waiting until the weekend was over when, presumably, staff had returned to update my account with my payment.

It seems curious though, that a payment can be accepted (and acknowledged by email) before the identified deadline has expired, but that a customer can still have their account sanctioned over a weekend because staff are unavailable to fully process the payment.  

Thanks again.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi asdfg11

Did you get this sorted? 

Your account shows a payment was successful on the 8th.

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Thanks, I'll try that.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

There should be a blue Chat now button in the link posted by @Gliwmaeden2 above. If you can't see it, make sure that any ad blockers are disabled and pop-ups allowed, or try a different browser. 

0 Likes

asdfg11
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

Many thanks for your response.

From experience, waiting until Monday will be easier than calling the number provided!

How do I access 'chat' ?  

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Staff won't be back before Monday, @asdfg11. Forum staff don't have access to Mobile billing. The direct number for the department is 03451 720044.

If you need further help over the weekend, ring in today: 03451 720088 (closes 6pm) or use Chat.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes