cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to our blog

Check out the latest on everything from staying safe online to getting the best from your service.

Batley to become latest Yorkshire town to boast full fibre connectivity

In March 2020, FibreNation announced that work to bring their full fibre network to 6,000 homes and businesses in Batley has begun, making the West Yorkshire town their latest gigabit-ready location. The work is set to be completed by 2022. 

The work conducted by FibreNation will provide homes and businesses access to broadband speeds one hundred times faster than standard connections, capable of downloading a HD film in just seven seconds.  

Head of Engagement and Rollout at FibreNation, Paul Crane, said: “Full fibre is the fourth utility we’ve all been waiting for and we believe that everyone should have access to the network. 

“The benefits of full fibre are significant for homes, businesses and local economies, which is why we’re committed to connecting three million properties to the network over the next decade.”  

Over the next couple of years homes in Batley will be able to connect to the full fibre network by ordering TalkTalk Ultra Fibre Optic. Register your interest and you’ll be amongst the first to know when you can place your UFO order.

UFO

about Taylerw

Hi everyone! I look after the broadband content on Help & Support. I'm also the team's resident crazy cat lady.

Read more of my blog posts

More like this